jueves, 5 de abril de 2007

Unit 3 finding a job

Finding a job, making curriculum or a cover letter is something that is inevitable for all of us. So I think this unit was very interesting and special. It gave us a look of how think could be when finding a job.




opinion about finding a job
Thu Mar 8, 2007 3:34 pm

Looking for a job is not an easy task. Many people believe is
difficult to find a job and specially a good one. The ones who
consider it more difficult are recently graduates, here in Venezuela.
But, this depends on how hard you look for it. For example, if someone
tries really hard, that person would probably find a good job
according to its capabilities.

What usually happens here in this country is that most of the
businesses look for people with more than 5-year experience, leaving
recently graduates without any job. However, this doesn't happen
everywhere. There are some international companies that seek young
people to be trained according to the needs of the company. Of course,
this is especially good for the ones who have little experience in
order to acquire some of it.

As can be noticed, people must be constant so a job could be found.
Even though it is difficult to find a job, someone who does not try
hard enough will not be able to find anything good for anybody.

I think this was one of the most interesting units. Unfortunately, I lost my cover letter and resume so I couldn’t post it here. I thought I had it posted in the eflcenterwrittinggroup but apparently I got mistake and I posted something else instead of that. :S

1 comentario:

jose leon dijo...

is a really good page javier


jose leon