jueves, 5 de abril de 2007

Unit 0 introducing myself

hi every body

Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:38 pm (PST)

Hi, there! My name's Javier Guerra but you can call me Javo. I'm
from Ciudad Ojeda, originally. But I am living in Maracaibo nowdays.
I'm 20 years old and I study Electronic Engineering at URBE . I
live in Maracaibo, in "El Cuji".
I love listening to music all the time , and being relaxed, I also
like to hang out with my friends and girlfriend, one of the things I
enjoy the most is to go to the cinema and watching a good movie like
The Truman Show, besides I like to work on computers as a hobby

I hate reggeaton and the way people dance it, I do not like rude or offensive
people. Hey washing the dishes is also awful :S .

My dream is to success and be a successful engineer in the future. I
would like to build my own company of networking, some day in my near
future. I also would like to perfect my French and English to travel
all around the world

About English, I have always loved to learn new languages, so I
think English is very important to learn it, In order to be a good
professional. I think speaking many languages is one of the key to
success.

now I'll introduce my two friends

The first is Rafael and he is from Cabimas, he studies here at
U.R.B.E electronic engineering. He is 20 years old and he lives
in "Ciudadela Faria"
He loves listening to music, specially ska, he dies for pizza,
reading and having a good time with his friends
He does not like reggeaton nor vallenato, and he hates bad teachers.
His dream is to Create a company of networking, he wishes to be a good professional on
his branch
He thinks, it is very important to learn english because is a global
language and almos everybody speak it

The second one is Jesus Castellano and he is 20 years old. He lives
in Maracaibo in "integracion communal"
He likes to download music and DVDs by the internet and watching TV
series
He dislikes vallenato and reggeaton, also he hates eating old raviolis. besides, he
does not like washing the dishes in Piero's house
He would like to Create a company related to services with internet like microsoft
He thinks english is very useful, but he does not espeak it and he hopes
someday he will learn it perfectly

4 comentarios:

Will I am dijo...

Nice work with your spot and yes english is finally over...

carmen dijo...

Hi!! Im disagree with you because the reggeaton is very good

ana karina dijo...

hi... i like you blog! is very good. you are very romantic! it is good

wladimir_villamizar dijo...

hi. man you profile thast good man..

www.wdjvv.blogspot.com